"As a creator, I always want to betray fans' expectations".
Are You a young person full of energy, who is interested in new technologies? Do You see gamedev as your future? Or perhaps You are fascinated by the booming Virtual Reality market? Are You a graphic designer looking for your own way and experimenting with scanning and photogrammetry? Or perhaps You are a developer who wants to develop games for the whole world to play? Do You want to develop advanced online productions?
If you said “yes” to at least one of the questions, you have probably already heard about us. And if not, it is time to catch up. At The Farm 51 we do all of this. And we are good at it.
We might be looking for someone like You right now…
The Farm 51 Group SA is looking for a Gameplay Programmer to a new, extremely ambitious F2P FPS powered by Unreal 4.
Job posting reference: WW3-GP/08/2015
The Farm 51 Group SA is looking for a 3D Environment Artist to new, extremely ambitious F2P FPS powered by Unreal 4.
Job posting reference: WW3-EA3D/02/2016
What is there to do:
Creating high- and low-polygon objects for 3D game environments
Creating models for buildings, rooms etc.
Creating and mapping textures
The Farm 51 Group SA is looking for a 3D Character Artist to new, extremely ambitious F2P FPS powered by Unreal 4.
Job posting reference: WW3-CA/11/2015
The Farm 51 Group SA is looking for a Community Specialist with Japanese/Chinese/Korean.
Job posting reference: WW3-CS/11/2018
- realization promotional activities,
- co-creating social media of a game project, created with the participation of players,
- building contacts with the gaming community,
- support of the project team in satisfying the needs of players,
- help in the preparation of events.
- work with enthusiasts,
- very good terms of cooperation,
- cooperation with a company with an established position on the market and international reach,
- opportunity to participate in the creation of technologically and artistically innovative projects,
- flexible working hours,
- possibility of continuous development,
- space of yourself.
Did you like our offer? Apply today!
Don’t get discouraged. Visit our site regularly. All offers are posted here in the first place. Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on “Apply” below and upload your CV, cover letter and portfolio. Indicate what job would bring you satisfaction and we will surely contact You if we need a professional in this field.Apply