"As a creator, I always want to betray fans' expectations".
Are You a young person full of energy, who is interested in new technologies? Do You see gamedev as your future? Or perhaps You are fascinated by the booming Virtual Reality market? Are You a graphic designer looking for your own way and experimenting with scanning and photogrammetry? Or perhaps You are a developer who wants to develop games for the whole world to play? Do You want to develop advanced online productions?
If you said “yes” to at least one of the questions, you have probably already heard about us. And if not, it is time to catch up. At The Farm 51 we do all of this. And we are good at it.
We might be looking for someone like You right now…
The Farm 51 Group SA is looking for a Gameplay Programmer to an extremely ambitious project
What is there to do:
Creating high- and low-polygon objects for 3D game environments
Creating models for buildings, rooms etc.
Creating and mapping textures
The Farm 51 Group SA is looking for a 3D Character Artist
The Farm 51 Group SA is looking for a Community Manager
If you can call the Exclusion Zone your second home and scrolling through social media takes definitely too much of your time... maybe it's time to find a job where you can use those skills?
As a Community Manager you will stand in the front line between our game and the players.
Community Manageris responsible for making the community happy - this is crucial. Before that can happen, there is a lot of work to do:
• building and moderating the game's community with all available tools and methods: websites, forums, social media, gaming portals etc.,
• analyzing and preparing reports about specific markets, communities and other games,
• managing our website and social media: posting news, updating info about the game etc.,
• constant contact with our community,
• close cooperation with the development team - you are the link between them and our fans,
• keeping in touch with bloggers, YouTubers and the whole online elite,
• supporting the team in their strategy and PR events,
• cooperating with other departments in the company.
- work with enthusiasts,
- very good terms of cooperation,
- cooperation with a company with an established position on the market and international reach,
- opportunity to participate in the creation of technologically and artistically innovative projects,
- flexible working hours,
- possibility of continuous development,
- space of yourself.
Did you like our offer? Apply today!
Don’t get discouraged. Visit our site regularly. All offers are posted here in the first place. Send us an e-mail to email@example.com or click on “Apply” below and upload your CV, cover letter and portfolio. Indicate what job would bring you satisfaction and we will surely contact You if we need a professional in this field.Apply